News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

crypto

Started by GRID, Jun 29, 2023, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRID

What coins should I pay attention to in the future?
Also, what categories of coins are consistently notable? (ex NFT, DID)

tsuneonew24

for me now, usdc and usdt in polygon is very good token to use because gas fee is low.

xxxlll789

Quote from: GRID on Jun 29, 2023, 11:51 AMWhat coins should I pay attention to in the future?
Cryptocurrency is now widely used in financial institutions and people's lives, many institutions began to recognize the value and application of cryptocurrency, and has become a hedging tool in daily life!

maykl

Predicting specific coins to pay attention to in the future is challenging due to the dynamic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Remember, the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and thorough research is essential before making investment decisions. Market trends and project developments can influence the perceived value of specific coins. Additionally, regulatory developments and broader market conditions play a role in the performance of cryptocurrencies.

Howe

Predicting future standout coins in the cryptocurrency market is challenging given its dynamic nature. The market's high volatility necessitates thorough research before making investment decisions. Project developments, market trends, regulatory changes, and broader market conditions significantly influence the perceived value and performance of specific coins.

xxxlll789

Quote from: GRID on Jun 29, 2023, 11:51 AMWhat coins should I pay attention to in the future?
With the continuous integration of encrypted currencies into the lives of financial institutions and ordinary people, many institutions have begun to recognize the value and application of encrypted currencies and become a hedging tool!