News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Discord Invitation Announcement

Started by CY0321, Jun 30, 2023, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CY0321

Dear all FireDAO community members,

We regret to inform you that we are currently facing an issue with Discord invitations. It has come to our attention that there are individuals using bots to invite multiple accounts into the FireDAO Discord server. We want to emphasize that this activity is not approved by the FireDAO Team and goes against our community guidelines.

We want to maintain a genuine and active community, which is why we require all Discord invitations to be extended by real humans. Any invitations found to be in violation of this policy will be subject to review and appropriate action. We will provide a report to those who have failed to comply, and they will have the opportunity to appeal. Ultimately, the final decision will be made by the FireDAO Team.

We take this matter very seriously, as it has the potential to impact the integrity of the Zealy Sprint Quest Contest leadership board. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in maintaining a fair and inclusive community environment.

Thank you for your attention and continued support.

FireDAO Team

ssqazx

My account is unable to access Discord for unknown reasons. I guarantee that there have been no illegal operations, which can be verified. But currently there are many fake links, and I can't find the way back.

Lotnok

excited,this event will create and invite friends to get to know the early fire dao project and make this project even more hype🔥