Dubai To Build World’s First “Bitcoin Tower”

Started by cary, May 24, 2023, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDeMaria

Wow nice Dubai always at the forefront of building historical break through

PrincessLois

That's really cool. I'm sure they have a very good reason to also do this. Dubai always looks for new ways to generate more funds

xmstar

wow they got the capacity to catty out such a huge task, can't wait to see how it goes.

xmstar

Yes, I have heard about the announcement. It is an ambitious and innovative project that aims to showcase the importance of digital assets and cryptocurrencies, ahead of the COP28 meeting in Dubai,  The project is designed by Salvatore Leggiero, an Italian visionary developer, and funded by Metaverse Investments LLC.

asawale

This is a show that the fight against cryptocurrency is just a defense of the Finance monopoly of the US and the West. It is obvious that the East and African parts of the world has no problem with cryptocurrency as they are not the ones exploiting others with current financial world order. This development of the Bitcoin tower in the heart of a prosperous city like Dubai is a win for crypto.

WWG1

BTC is valued is the most happy thing for all coin circles, let us witness this initiative together! 👍

jawapro

Thanks for giving us such a great opportunity. I am supporting it. always success for the development team to the moon

mambaliu

If the Bitcoin tower is really built, it will be a milestone for the cryptocurrency, which will attract more users into the cryptocurrency circle, and it is believed that Bitcoin will also create a higher price.

zee77

WOW.. Good know that. Dubai people try easy and trusted way to living happy life. they also believe bitcoin and I also believe bitcoin.

Freytipp13

congrats to the first bitcoin tower. crazy what they do in the world haha. lets built an arbitrum tower in fireDAO for the community haha

john140

That's quite an innovative idea! The construction of a Bitcoin Tower in Dubai underscores the growing importance of cryptocurrencies. This is a great chance for Bitcoin to grow. More folks can learn about it and use it in different ways.

alurymos

That is indeed an exciting project. The world's first Bitcoin Tower, proposed by Italian developer Salvatore Leggiero, is set to become a landmark structure in Dubai, symbolizing the growing prominence of Bitcoin and its impact on the global financial landscape. With its innovative design and emphasis on sustainability, the Bitcoin Tower is poised to make a significant mark on the city's skyline and the world of cryptocurrency.

asawale

Dubai, one of the greatest and most beautiful cities in the world building an edifice in the name of Bitcoin will be a big plus for the cryptocurrency at large. It is a message to the world that cryptocurrency has come to stay and Bitcoin is the future of the world's finance.