News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How people will like the GAMEFI?

Started by Rcris, Jun 13, 2023, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rcris

Based on my experience a lot of gamefi is only good at the start.

After a week or two they are sluggish with development and communication with their players.

How do you think people will like the GAMEFI?

Comment with your suggestions.

MOD in telegram and Discord

xxxlll789

Quote from: Rcris on Jun 13, 2023, 11:24 PMBased on my experience a lot of gamefi is only good at the start.

After a week or two they are sluggish with development and communication with their players.

How do you think people will like the GAMEFI?

Comment with your suggestions.

GameFi is a virtual game, and the best thing about it is that it guarantees complete control over the ownership of personal assets. Even if the site is down. Assets will not be lost, investment data and assets can also be found!

asawale

The reason many of the GameFi projects tend to stop performing after just few days of getting their token on exchange is the nonperformance in the cryptocurrency market. Nobody wants to earn a token which will not be reasonable at the end of the day.
To avoid this, the GameFi projects have to ensure their token is able to withstand the market pressure in order to keep getting attractive to more players and help the reward base to become robust.

john140

The reception of GAMEFI, or blockchain-based gaming finance, depends on factors like user experience, game quality, and financial incentives. If GAMEFI platforms offer engaging gameplay, meaningful rewards, and transparent financial systems, users are likely to embrace the concept. Successful integration of blockchain technology can enhance trust and ownership within gaming ecosystems, contributing to its popularity.

gotvince

GameFi projects often experience a decline in performance shortly after their tokens are listed on exchanges due to lackluster performance in the cryptocurrency market. Users are reluctant to earn tokens that may not hold value in the long run. To mitigate this, GameFi projects must ensure the resilience of their tokens against market pressures. This not only keeps them appealing to a broader player base but also strengthens the foundation of the reward system.

SimonTaps27

Me too, i'm not very fond of Gamefi. I've never come across one that guarantees quality and earnings in the short and long term. compared to the time spent to play, the rewards are are very poor to motivate. Only interesting stuffs is the Nft that you can trade if ever there is a hyp for the project and go away with the reward.

Howe

Many GameFi projects see a decline in performance shortly after listing their tokens on exchanges due to market volatility. To remain attractive to players and build a robust reward system, these projects must focus on token stability and resilience in the face of market pressures.